Here are some recent images of Marina Cay shot with a Phantom 4 drone. If you zoom in, you can see the Red Box!
Pusser’s Landing has live music beginning November 13th – every Sunday with Pan Vibes, from 12-3pm.
UPSTAIRS DINING ROOM MUSIC SCHEDULE 7-9:30 P.M. MON, WED,THURS, FRI, & SAT
- November 21-December 20 : George Worthmore: Classic Guitar Picking Show From N.Y.C./ Sarasota, Fla
- December 21-January 20 : Jeff Ross: Rock, R&B, Blues Guitar And Vocals From Nantucket, R.I.
- January 21-February 20 : Bill Mckay: Pop, Bluegrass, Piano And Vocals From Denver, Colorado
- Feb 21-March 5 : George Worthmore Returns From N.Y.C./ Sarasota, Fla
- March 6-20 : Richard Smith: Incredible Guitar Picker From Nashville, Tenn.
- March 21-April 15 : George Worthmore Returns From N.Y.C./ Sarasota, Fla.
PUSSER’S MARINA CAY ENTERTAINMENT SCHEDULE
- November 15-June Mon-Thurs : Eon Jarves : Caribbean Island Music
- February 2017 Fri, Sat & Sun, : Stell N’Snuggs
A wonderful painting of The Red Box at Our Marina Cay. Special thanks to Valerie Jenkins Fors, for sending it in! It was painted by her husband. Can’t wait to see you here soon!
We love fan submissions like this one – send us your photos, stories, paintings and more! Hit the contact us form to let us know what you’re up to!
It’s a Boy . . . No, a Girl . . . Oh Wow!
Marina Cay was happy to find that a couple of Sea Turtles found the beach under the restaurant a perfect place to nest.
A group of hatchlings appeared on a couple of mornings and were really confused when leaving their shelter from the restaurant, headed for the sea.
With the assistance of the BVI Ministry of Natural Resources Department, the hatchlings were caught and released after dark to give them a good start on their journeys.
Special thanks to The British Virgin Islands Ministry of Natural Resources for their assistance!