HERE’S WHY PUSSER’S TEES ARE THE BEST YOU’LL EVER OWN!
- They are cut and sewn from 8-oz ring-spun combed cotton, an expensive yarn that is stronger, with longer strands that are soft, extremely durable and heavier than most other tees . Most tees are cut from cheap, knitted cotton tubing of about 4-oz weight, or half that of a Pusser’s tee. To cut costs, cheaply made tubular tees have no side seams, so they often develop an annoying twist after several launderings. Pusser’s tees have side seams, and in combination with everything else, result in a long-lasting garment that won’t fall apart after being laundered 10 or 12 times.
- The necks of our tees are custom designed to maximize comfort. They are cut slightly deeper and wider, producing a more comfortable and relaxed fit. The knitted neck ribbing contains 5% Lycra to maintain the fit, while preventing the neck from stretching out of shape permanently.
- The inside shoulder seams and the inside neck seam are fully taped to maximize comfort and to eliminate the possibility of seam unraveling.
- Side vents on a tee shirt are almost unheard of, but Pusser’s shirts have 3-inch side vents that are fully taped.
- Another Pusser’s feature is an embroidered locker hang loop that eliminates the bulge that forms on the back of a tee’s neck when hung from a peg.
- A tone-on-tone PUSSER’S BVI badge decorates the left sleeve of every Pusser’s tee.
- Our shirts are enzyme washed, which minimizes shrinkage, and imparts softness to the fabric seldom found in most tees. They have also been pigment dyed to create a subtle, weathered look.