Anegada Reef Yacht Club Skipper’s Blazer – The Anegada Reef Yacht Club doesn’t exist yet, but it’s planned for 2021. Anegada is the world’s 3rd largest great barrier reef. Its home is in the British Virgin Islands (the BVI) – also the home to Pusser’s. The clarity of the reef’s waters and white sand beaches are unsurpassed. Nature has provided only a single anchorage for yachts, and it is there that the PUSSER’S ANEGADA REEF YC, with its PAINKILLER BAR and Pusser’s Co. Store, will be established.
As a precursor to the opening, we created this colorful and classic Anegada Reef YC Skipper’s Blazer. Cut from 100% cotton Matty Fabric, which is something like a finely woven hopsack, known for its breathability and comfort in warm climes. Matty Fabric is widely acclaimed for its durability, soft hand, and its shrink resistance. The blazer has been acid and enzyme washed, to impart exceptional softness, while giving it that rugged, broken-in look and magnifying the details of the fabric’s weave. On the inside, are two breast pockets, one zippered, a locker hang loop, and a colorful 10-inch wide woven Pusser’s crest. The lapel may be buttoned closed if conditions warrant. There are two flapped side pockets and a breast pocket with an embroidered Anegada Reef YC crest. For closure, there are two pewter-like metallic buttons embossed with the Killick’s Anchor motif, the anchor of Great Britain’s Royal Navy.
- 100% medium weight cotton Matty Fabric known for its breathability durability, soft, comfortable hand, and shrink resistance
- Enzyme and acid washed to maximize softness, and impart a worn-in look
- Two inside breast pockets, one zippered
- Two outside flapped pockets
- An outer breast pocket with an embroidered Anegada Reef YC crest
- A colorful 10-inch wide woven Pusser’s crest on inside lining.
- Lapel may be buttoned for neck closure
- Pewter-like metallic buttons embossed with the killick’s anchor motif
- A locker hang loop
- Cool water machine wash