Pusser’s Casual Gingham Dress Shirt
Beautifully tailored Gingham shirt. Cut from fine, lightweight, 100% Egyptian cotton, known for its ability to create extra-long fibers. These fibers can produce yarns that are thinner than other cottons. Thinner yarn means more threads per inch, and a stronger, more luxurious fabric which is lighter in weight, finer than most all other cottons, and breathes well. A shirt for all occasions. Excellent for the tropics or a warm summer’s night, or under a sweater or jacket in cooler climes.
Exceptional high quality fabric offers a beautiful, smooth, soft hand. This casual style sports-dress shirt with its button-down collar may be worn with or without a tie. The collar’s band taping, an embroidered hang loop and 4-flag logo on the single chest pocket add “lifestyle” to your daily dress code. The sleeves offer a two-button cuff, and may be worn down or up to suit the occasion. The split yoke with back box pleat facilitates free movement. A perfect length to wear tucked or untucked.
- 100% cotton gingham – cool and breathable
- Button-down collar
- Woven taped design on the collar stand
- A single chest pocket decorated with with the Pusser’s 4-flag logo, the Alpha, Delta, 2 and 8, the flag signal in Great Britain’s Royal Navy to “Splice the Main Brace! Click here for the colorful story of this salty old expression that dates back over 300 years
- Two-button adjustable cuffs
- Sleeve tabs make it possible to wear up or down
- Split yoke and back box pleat for ease of movement
- Embroidered hang loop
- Machine wash