Cut from 100% heavy brushed cotton fleece, which has been enzyme pre washed to minimize shrinkage, maximize softness and to impart a rugged worn-in look. The design is traditional, comfortable, and full of features not normally found on a pullover like this. May be worn under a jacket, or as an outer. It has a 3-inch high collar stand that may be worn open, or almost like a turtle-neck when the zipper is pulled to its full upright position. Lots of pockets and well thought out features, like a large zippered cell phone pocket on the right chest. At the base of the zippered placket is a properly bar-tacked sunglass loop, and directly below that is an 8-inch wide zippered utility pocket with lots of storage for docs, passport, wallet, keys and cash. A large hand warming pocket with entry from both sides, runs across the bottom front. Sleeve cuffs and bottom are finished with the same 3-inch rib as the collar. On the chest, embroidered Pusser’s 4-flag logo, the Alpha, Delta, 2 and 8, the flag signal in Great Britain’s Royal Navy to “Splice the Main Brace”!
- 100% heavy brushed cotton fleece
- Enzyme washed to minimize shrinkage, maximize softness, and impart a worn-in look
- A 3-inch collar stand, worn down and open, or like a turtleneck when fully zipped to the top
- On the right chest, a zippered pocket for a large cell phone
- An 8-inch zippered utility pocket
- Double entry hand-warmer pocket
- A woven Pusser’s sunglass or pen loop at the bottom of the placket
- 3-inch ribbing on the neck, the cuffs and waistband
- An embroidered locker hang loop
- Embroidered *Pusser’s 4-flag logo
- Machine Wash
* The Pusser’s 4-Flags Logo, the Alpha, Delta, 2 and 8, the flag signal in Great Britain’s Royal Navy to “Splice the Main Brace! Click here for the colorful story of this salty old expression that dates back over 300 years!
Material: 100% COTTON BRUSHED FLEECE