Designed specifically for the tropics, this is the coolest pullover (in many ways) that you’ll ever wear in tropical climes or on a hot summer’s day. Cut from 100% cotton net, it breathes like no other shirt, while its open cotton weave readily wicks up any extra moisture. A cotton ribbed neck, loose cuffs and open side-vented bottom, make it delightfully comfortable. On the breast, a screened PUSSERS NAVY logo, includes a Killick’s anchor stolen from the NCO’s badges of Great Britain’s Royal Navy.
- Cut from 100% cotton netting
- Enzyme pre-wash to pre-shrink and to impart softness
- Cotton ribbed neck
- Long sleeves with loose cuffs for comfort
- A screened PUSSERS NAVY logo on the left breast
- Loose bottom with side vents