Seafarer Cotton Pique Pullover
This pullover has been cut from elegant Double Tuck 100% cotton Pique, known for its enhanced honeycomb pattern, superior durability and soft hand. Everywhere on this pullover there are functional features. It has been enzyme washed to pre shrink, and to impart that rugged, broken-in look. Shown here in NAVY.
- Cut from elegant Double Tuck 100% cotton Pique, known for its enhanced honeycomb pattern, superior durability and soft handThorough enzyme pre-wash for that broken-in look and soft hand
- Front to back yoke for wear comfort and durability
- 5-inch placket zipper from base to neckline with hidden placket cover. Then on top of that an additional 3-inch standup self-fabric collar with to edge drawstring to minimize wind leakage
- Gusseted underarm panels for easy arm movement around the shoulders, and underarm grommets for improved breathability
- Long sleeves with matching fabric elbow patches
- 3-inch rib cuffs for easy push-up
- Side vents with twill tape reinforcing ‘X’ patches
- Sunglasses holder loop at bottom of placket
- Embroidered locker hang loop at center of back yoke
- Embroidered *Pusser’s 4-flag logo
- Machine Wash
* The Pusser’s 4-Flags Logo, the Alpha, Delta, 2 and 8, the flag signal in Great Britain’s Royal Navy to “Splice the Main Brace! Click here for the colorful story of this salty old expression that dates back over 300 years!
Material: 100% COTTON